Benefit of face roller
Benefit of face roller
A face roller can help you keep your skincare routine on the right track.
This trendy tool is made from stones such as jade and rose quartz. It has been shown to reduce inflammation and puffiness.
The technique isn’t new. Cool stones can be used on the skin for thousands of years back in ancient China.
What is face rolling?
You massage the skin with a tool that has a roller at either end, usually made of rose quartz or jade. Face rollers may also be made from other materials, such as stainless steel or amethyst.
Your face roller can be used for approximately 5 minutes daily to improve your appearance instantly. However, the effects are not long-lasting. Most people notice results within a few hours of treatment.
Use a face-roller to your advantage
A face roller can feel great on your skin. However, there may be additional benefits.
- Increases lymphatic flow and drainage
- Increases blood flow
- Reduces puffiness.
- It reduces inflammation.
- It cools and soothes the skin.
- Offers relaxation.
- Reduces stress.
- Distribute skincare components evenly.
How do you use a face roll?
Here’s how to use your facial roller once you have it at home:
- Clean your face: The best way to clean your skin is with a face roller.
- Do not forget the fridge To get that cooling effect, put your face roller in the refrigerator.
- Use your face roller to apply moisturizing, serums and oils more evenly to your skin.
- Roll down, out: It is important to roll in the right direction. For example, roll outwards towards the centre of your forehead. To reduce puffiness around the eyes, roll your head away from your eyes.
- Stop rolling back and forth: This doesn’t improve blood flow to your face.
- Time tracking: It takes only 5 minutes per day or less every other day. Using a face roller for longer won’t give you different results.
- Clean your skin rollers: After each use, clean your face rollers with rubbing alcohol. There are bacteria on our skin. Product residue can also build up.
You can give a face roll a try if you feel it is the right tool for you. A face roller is a great tool for big events where you want to look your best. As with any new product, be cautious.