Adult Acne: Causes, Home Remedies and Treatment
Selfies are everywhere! Selfies are a reflection of the way people feel about themselves. Why let a pimple prevent you from sharing your selfies when everyone does it? Adult acne can ruin your looks. Following our natural skin care advice, you can avoid adult acne from ruining your face. Our natural skin care tips will help you to achieve a beautiful complexion. Natural skin care tips: You will discover some home remedies that can effectively treat acne. Let’s start by looking at what causes adult acne. Adults get acne because of sebum. Sebum is an oily substance that’s produced by the sebaceous skin glands. Sebum clogs the pores, which attract bacteria. This causes inflammation. Some adults experience breakouts due to hypersensitivity or an excess of androgens. However, a hormonal imbalance between males and females (estrogen) can also lead to breakouts. This can occur in women during pregnancy and menopause. Certain medications and cosmetics, including corticosteroids, can cause acne.
What is the treatment for adult acne?
It would help if you refrained from making the mistake of using acne treatments designed for teenagers. Follow these natural skin care guidelines to achieve blemish-free glowing skin.
- Detox your Skin
- Stop over-scrubbing your skin, over-treating it, and over-touching it. Do not use dirty hands to touch your face, and avoid applying too many products. Use Dabur Gulabari rose water to cleanse your face twice daily. It cleanses gently and doesn’t strip your skin of its natural oils.
- Balance Your Diet
- Reduce your consumption of refined carbohydrates and dairy. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. If you are a chocolate lover, switch to dark chocolate.
- Regularly moisturize your skin.
- It is also possible to get acne from dry skin. After cleansing your skin, moisturize it with Dabur Gulabari Moisturizing Lotion. This will give you a healthy glow and hydrate your skin.
- Live Well
- Stress and tension are often the cause of adult acne. Try deep breathing exercises or meditation to reduce stress. Sleep at least 8 hours per day and drink plenty of water.
- Try Homemade Remedies
- Even though prescribed drugs can treat acne more quickly, home remedies are often faster. You can try these home remedies, but it’s best to consult your doctor first. You can reduce redness, inflammation, and blemishes by applying a dab of paste overnight or a contact solution. Tea tree oil or a small amount of contact solutions may also help. Mix rose water and gram flour together, then apply it to your face as a mask. After 30 minutes, wash it off with cold water.